Everything you ever wanted to know,
and then even more
Tickets & Pricing
On the heels of a highly successful, critically acclaimed sold-out 2012 festival, Sasquatch! Music Festival is set to return for 2013. The festival will run May 24-27 (Memorial Day Weekend) at The Gorge—the internationally acclaimed concert venue carved in the basalt cliffs high above the Columbia River Gorge in Quincy, WA.
- Your 4 day Sasquatch Festival Pass is inclusive of general camping and day parking.
- No fees will be added on top except for shipping costs which will be charged per order.
- If you choose to upgrade to Premier, Terrace or Bigfoot camping, or Star parking, there will be an additional charge and separate ticket for those options.
- The Sasquatch Festival Pass will be a wristband that will be shipped to you in advance of the festival beginning in April 2013.
- Wristbands are non-transferable, non exchangeable and cannot be replaced.
- Keep your receipt and order confirmation in a safe place, this will help you should you need to contact Ticketmaster regarding your order. When you receive your wristband, keep that very secure and do not tamper with it in anyway.
- You will need your wristband to access the camping and parking areas.
All Sasquatch! Festival Superticket packages are sold out but a limited amount of VIP Box tickets are still available. Please contact us at email@example.com to purchase or for more info.
Tickets & Show Info
- All ages welcome
- Parking is free
- Festival gates open at 12pm (3pm for Friday show)
- Parking lots/box office at 9am
- Shows happen rain or shine
- No refunds or exchanges
- Lineup subject to change
- All patrons subject to search
- Photo ID required to get tickets
- What time does the campground open?
- Gates will open at 1:00pm on Thursday May 23rd. You will need to have a valid festival wristband/ticket to enter the campgrounds.
- Is there public transportation to the Gorge Campground or Gorge Amphitheatre?
- No. You must either rent a car; coordinate a ride or car pool. The nearest private bus stop is about 15 miles away in Quincy, WA.
- I want to camp next to my friends, can you reserve a spot?
- Camping sites are allocated as you arrive. Spaces can't be held, so please show up at the same time if you'd like to camp together.
- Are there showers?
- Yes, hot & cold showers are available.
- How much do showers cost?
- For Standard campers, showers can be found at the "Pivot" for $3.00 per person. For Premier, Gold and Terraces campers, there is no charge.
- Is alcohol allowed in the campgrounds?
- Alcohol is permitted within the confines of your campsite, but no open containers or alcohol consumption allowed in public areas or roads.
- Is alcohol allowed in the festival?
- You can't bring alcohol into the festival. Alcohol is available from approved festival vendors inside the festival grounds with valid ID.
- Can I bring an RV?
- Yes, we recommend you purchase GOLD camping for your RV or trailer.
- Is there a store in the campgrounds?
- Yes. The store has a variety of beers, wine, soft drinks, snacks, ice & some items you may have forgotten (sunblock, basic toiletries, etc).
- Can I bring my pet?
- No. It's cruel & unfair to leave a pet locked up, where it may suffer extreme heat. You may be subject to prosecution for animal cruelty.
- Can I bring my service animal?
- Yes, service animals are permitted.
- What else should I bring with me?
- Please visit www.gorgecamping.com for additional information regarding the Gorge.
Map & Directions
FROM SEATTLE, WA
Take I-90 east and exit #143 Gorge Amphitheatre. Follow Amphitheatre signs approximately 6 miles. Approximately 3 hours total.
FROM SPOKANE, WA
Take I-90 west and exit #149 Gorge Amphitheatre. Follow Amphitheatre signs approximately 7 miles. Approximately 3 hours total
FROM QUINCY, WA
Take Highway 281 south, Beverly-Burke Road, Gorge Amphitheatre. Follow Amphitheatre signs approximately 7 miles. Approximately 25 minutes total.
FROM PORTLAND, OR
Take I-84 east, Hwy 97 north, I-90 east, exit #143. Follow Amphitheatre signs approximately 6 miles. Approximately 5 hours total.
FROM VANCOUVER, BC
Take I-5 south to I-90 eastbound. Follow I-90 east to exit #143 Gorge Amphitheatre. Follow Amphitheatre signs approximately 6 miles. Approximately 5 hours total.
Rules and Safety
We recommend that you bring a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen for daytime & a warm jacket for the evening. Your 4-day festival pass will allow you re-entry if you forget anything.
What Can We Do?
- You can have fun
- You can sing
- You can smile
- You can bring a disposable camera
- You can bring a small camera with no zoom, lens or flash
- You can bring a stroller (if you have small children)
- You can bring in one 20-oz., factory sealed bottle of water
- You can bring a small bag or backpack
- You can bring in a small (1 gallon), clear bag of snacks.
What Can’ t We Bring In?
- Any beverages, other than one 20-oz., factory sealed bottle of water
- Glass bottles or cans
- Zoom lens cameras
- Coolers or large bags
- Lawn chairs
- Illegal substances
- Laser pointers
- Animals (except service animals)
- Recording devices (audio or video)
A shuttle for the physically challenged will transport the patrons from the main entrance to & from a drop-off point, near the main stage accessible area.
Box Office Hours
The Gorge Box Office is located near the Gorge Amphitheatre main entrance. The box office will be open for will call during the following hours:
|Thursday, May 23rd||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday, May 24th||9:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday, May 25th||9:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Sunday, May 26th||9:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Monday, May 27th||9:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
The parking lot gates open at 9:00am, starting Friday, May 24th. The Gorge Amphitheatre has ample on-site parking. Parking areas are well-marked, lighted and secure. Designated parking areas for physically challenged patrons are available (follow signage). No overnight parking is permitted in the parking lots.
By order of the Grant County Sheriff's Department, there is no parking on county roads or private property leading to, or adjacent to, the venue. The county ordinances also strictly prohibit the consumption of alcoholic beverages in the parking lot, and these laws will be strictly enforced.
The entire site is general admission, including lawn festival seating.
The Gorge has a wide variety of food & snacks, conveniently located all around the Amphitheatre. There are vegetarian options, as well as the standard fare.
Drinks are available for purchase at the concession stands and on-site stores. Beer & wine may be purchased and consumed on-site at licensed locations only by adults displaying valid age-ID during hours of operation. No alcohol beverages may be brought from the outside onto Amphitheatre grounds.
- Included in your Sasquatch! Festival ticket
- Camp site opens at 1:00pm on Thursday, May 23rd
- Camp sites must be vacated by Noon on Tuesday, May 28th
$295 Upgrade per RV
- Oversized spaces (25’x50’)
- Close to the Amphitheatre
- Not in the main campground
- Short walk to the main gates
- Free showers
- Sorry, no RV hook ups available
- Pump service will be available for an additional fee
$180 Upgrade per vehicle
- Accommodates all types of camping (tent, RV, etc)
- Secure, fenced-off area with restricted access to Premier guests only
- Superior views across the Gorge
- Private restrooms
- Free shower facilities
- Shuttle service to the Amphitheatre
$395 Upgrade per vehicle
- Private & quieter area
- Seperated from the main campground with restricted access
- Spectacular views across the Gorge
- Free showers
- Complimentary morning pastries & coffee
- Exclusive shuttle service to & from the Amphitheatre